The IST-Rees HD-Rad combines high definition video performance with a robust and versatile pan/tilt/zoom inspection platform. The integral HD camera provides an analog component output, giving users the highest quality color images during their inspection process. Additionally, the integrated high-intensity white LED lighting provides excellent illumination for most inspection applications.
The HD-Rad is based on an industry proven electromechanical arrangement, with a unique clutch assembly to allow fail-safe retrieval. All external surfaces are finished in Stainless Steel to allow easy decontamination if necessary.
An HD-Rad outstation assembly is rated to a total absorbed dose of 1MGy and designed to allow easy and cost effective field replacement of the more sensitive HD module and LED lighting assembly.
The addition of the HD-Rad to the long established IST-Rees range of products secures Mirion's position as a leader in the supply of imaging systems to the Nuclear Industry and emphasizes the Imaging Systems Division's commitment to the continuous development of our products and services.
- Radiation tolerant to 1MGy (1 x 108 rad)*
- Radiation dose rate at 100Gy per/h (1 x 104 rad/h)
- Resolution >750tvl (HD mode)
- High definition
- Unique slip clutch for fail-safe retrieval
- Compact housing with small operating envelope
- Ease of HD module replacement
- 10:1 optical zoom with 4x digital
- Integrated camera/lights/pan & tilt
- Variable speed pan and tilt
- High-intensity white LED lighting
- Stainless steel constuction
- Standard rack-mount controller with remote control input
- Rugged, radiation tolerant cable
- Zoom position overlay in SD mode
* Excludes replaceable HD/LED modules